Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pillows!

I always think my sister is much better at being stylish. Whether it's with clothes or decorating, she always is better. My room at home has just tons of things I love thrown on the walls, where Abby's is more simple (believe it or not) and the walls aren't neeeeearly as cluttered as mine. haha. She seems to like pillows a lot, and I can see her being one of those people, when she has her own house, ewho will put lots of pillows everywhere to decorate with. Oh well, more comfy for when I come spend the night, right Abbsies? :) So, I thought I would look for some pictures for different types of pillows, serious and really strange funny pillows. Enjoy!

These first two: really??

I love these!

Mom would love these :)

If you've ever watched the show Giuliana & Bill, you have have seen the letter pillows they have in one of their condos. They have 3 white pillows, each with a different black letter on it: G, B & R (for their last name). I always think they look so cool, and this next picture kind of shows what they look like..
I l.o.v.e. this one!!

And I just found this one extremely funny...Too funny not to include...

1 comment:

  1. were did you find the emotion pillows? and the diff. fabric together pillow?

    ReplyDelete