Monday, January 3, 2011

Placecards!

When I go to weddings, I always like looking for my placecard. It makes me feel like a part of the day. When I went to my friend Lacey's wedding in 2009, I was so excited looking for my seat trying to find my card. And right in front of it was the little black box with orange ribbon for the favor. Exciting!

I searched for some fun and neat placecard ideas I hope you enjoy looking at...

I love this one because it serves three functions: placecard, favor, snack :)
I don't quite know what the placecard is really for, but the wine corks are fun!

And a couple summer/beach ideas..
I hope this might inspire you one day for any party, shower, or wedding :)

2 comments:

  1. this is SUCH a cute idea! :) i love seeing all the different ways my friends do things like placecards and centerpieces at their weddings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME TOO. I'm basically a weird wedding fanatic...haha

    ReplyDelete