Tuesday, August 10, 2010

First "Inspiring" Post

I hope you're ready for a fun inspiration!! Chocolate. Graham Crackers. Marshmallows.
It had me at chocolate (I get that from my mom!).

S'MORES are amazingly and wonderfully delicious! I love them so much!

I found this little idea on the Twig & Thistle blog. S'MORES kits would be wonderful for out-of-town guests coming to your wedding, and have them waiting at their hotel rooms. They could also be used for favors, but if you're having a big wedding, I hope you're ready to buy tons and tons of chocolate :) Outside of the wedding frame, these could be used as treat bags for kids birthday parties. I mean, really, what kid doesn't love S'MORES!


I hope you enjoyed reading the first [hopefully] inspiring post!

1 comment:

  1. love the new blog! And love the idea..that would be a great wedding favor.

    ReplyDelete