Friday, August 13, 2010

Luck

I always say I'm so lucky that Matt is my boyfriend and that I have the best boyfriend in the entire world. Hands down.

Ok, in all honesty, what girl doesn't say that?!?! haha

I came across this picture, and I think it was from a fun engagement shoot...not 100% sure. Either way, it's very fun :)


I love how in today's time, photographers have come up with creative and unique ways to take a couple's pictures--engagement and wedding. Not just the traditional family photos, etc. that you would normally see at a wedding. In addition to all those nice pics, they throw in a few fun pictures. I especially love seeing pictures of bridal parties jumping....they're even better on the beach.

So, hopefully this post will inspire you to get creative and think outside the box more when taking pictures. Even the simplest of things can make a picture look a thousand times better!

No comments:

Post a Comment